Purpose of the Course
To bring people to an awareness of alternative ways of helping the human being to heal themselves at all levels:
- This course is designed to provide helpful information on the subjects discussed.
- This course is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or any medical condition. For diagnosis or treatment of any medical problem, consult a qualified healing practitioner.
- The contributors of this course are not responsible for any specific health or allergy needs that may require medical supervision and are not liable for any damages or negative consequences from any treatment, action, application or preparation, to any person reading or following the information in this course.
Required Reading Materials
- ANSARI, T. (2000). The sun will rise in the west- The holy trail. Napa, CA, Ansari Publications.
- ANSARI, T., SANDER, D., VARGONEN, M., KHALILI, I., & VARGONEN, A. (2010). Surviving 2012 & Beyond. Nassau, NY, Ansari Publications
- ANSARI, T. (2012). Alternative healing. (2nd ed). Nassau, NY, Ansari Publications.
- ANSARI, T. (2013). Grand Masters of Sufism, Abdul Qadir Geylani and Ahmed er Rifai . Nassau, NY, Ansari Publications.
- PICKTHALL, M. W. (2006). The meaning of the glorious Qurʼan. Beltsville, Md, Amana Publications.
- SALADIN, K, & MCFARLAND, R. (2018). Essentials of anatomy & physiology , McGraw-Hill College.